- Scenic rides into Rocky Mountain National Park along the
Colorado River. A 1 hour ride is $40 and a 2 hour is $60.
Children must be 6 years old or older, no double riders
are allowed, and a weight limit of 250 lbs for riders.
A 4 hour ride is available for $90.
Advanced reservations are required which includes a lunch
and bottled water. Riders must be at least 13 years old
and intermediate or advanced riding level.
- Lead your special little buckaroo on a child's horse,
for children ages 2-6. $20 for one half hour ride.
- The little critters at the barn are eager for your affection
and attention. Visit them any time. The animal farm opens
- A musical wagon ride to the Sarsaparilla Saloon for a
visit to an ol' West town for a marshmallow roast. $15 per
ICE CREAM SOCIAL
- Meet your neighbors and enjoy a bowl of ice cream, $1.50
a scoop. Please bring your own bowl and spoon.
- A western breakfast cooked alongside an authentic 1800's
chuckwagon. We feature all you can eat flapjacks the size
of your plate. Breakfast is available Saturday & Sunday
mid June through Labor weekend. All other weekends Sunday
only. Breakfast is served from 8-9:30 am.
$6 for adults and $4 for children (ages 3-10).
- Tantalizin', mouth waterin' vittles served in the hospitality
and ambiance of the Ol' West. Great fun for your family
reunion, wedding reception, or special group. Advance reservations
are required. Check for availability.
- Join us in worship on Sunday morning at 10:00 am down
by the Colorado River. Please bring your lawn chairs.
ALSO ENJOY - HIKING,
FISHING, FRISBEE GOLF, VOLLEYBALL, BASKETBALL, SOFTBALL,
OR TAKING A NAP!