GUIDELINES FOR A PLEASANT STAY
1. Q. How many camping units per site?
Only one tent or camper is allowed per site.
2. Q. Can I pitch a tent at a cabin?
No, you will need to reserve a tent site.
3. Q. When is check-in/check-out time?
A. For camping, check-in/check-out time is 12 o'clock, noon. For lodging, check-in is after 3 pm, check-out is before 11 am. A stay beyond check-out time, without approval, is subject to an additional charge.
4. Q. Will I get a refund if I leave early?
A. There are no refunds once you check in. No exceptions for weather.
5. Q. What if I would like to extend my stay?
A. Yes, we would like to have you stay longer. Just check in with the office for availability.
6. Q. Does the resort have quiet hours?
A. Yes, quiet hours are 10 pm to 8 am. Please respect your neighbors. No audible sound beyond your space, please. Generators are not allowed at any time.
conduct of everyone in their party.
7. Q. Who is the responsible party?
A. The registered guest is responsible for the conduct of everyone in their party.
8. Q. Are campfires allowed?
A. Yes, campfires are allowed in the designated fire rings or pits. Firewood must be inside the fire ring. No junk lumber, pallets, etc, are allowed. Please completely extinguish your fire before leaving.
9. Q. Where do I find firewood?
A. Firewood is available for purchase at the store. Any cutting of trees, dead or alive, is strictly prohibited and subject to a fine.
10. Q. Am I responsible for cleaning my campsite before I leave?
B. Yes. Remove any trash and unburned firewood. Receptacles for trash are located near the restrooms.
11. Q. Are pets allowed?
A. Pets are allowed at campsites but are NOT allowed in cabins, lodge rooms, or public buildings (including restrooms). Pets must be kept on a lease at all times, never left unattended, and you must clean up after them.
12. Q. What is a safe speed to drive on resort property?
A. The maximum speed is 10 mph. We love our kids.
13. Q. Where can I ride my ATV?
A. You may ride your ATV on over 130 miles of designated trails in the Arapaho National Forest. However, riding ATV's on resort property is prohibited.
14. Q. Where can I wash my RV?
A. Vehicle washing is not allowed on the resort. There is a vehicle washing business in Granby.
15. Q. What about smoking?
A. All cabins, lodge rooms and public buildings are smoke free. Marijuana use in any form is strictly prohibited on Winding River Resort property.
16. Q. Can I fly drones?
A. Drone flying is prohibited on resort property and adjoining federal lands.